Friday, November 30, 2007

Winter Playland





Today we walked to Unicentro, the local mall. It was a pretty day, so it was a nice walk outside. We decided to go to the mall because one of the little girls in the hotel is having a birthday party on Sunday, and we needed to get her a gift. So, we walked around the mall and picked up a cute gift for her. It was also nice to see all of the Christmas decorations that were up, and the little Christmas playland that they had set up for the kids. It wasn't very crowded today since the kids are in school. While I was there, all I kept thinking was that Sean would have had a great time running around all over the place by himself. And for those of you that know him... getting into trouble there, I'm sure. :) Isabella on the other hand, slept through the entire mall visit. haha

After the mall, we just walked back to the hotel and had a nice lunch with our friends. The rest of the day has been pretty relaxing and we have just enjoyed playing with Isabella. Now we are just waiting for dinner.

I also wanted to comment on those of you that emailed me or commented on our blog about my post yesterday. I know when you first read my entry you thought I got some "shots" from the bar yesterday. Believe me, I did think about it. Wouldn't that have made my day pass faster yesterday? hahah But no, I refrained. Yes, it took some effort, but I figured enjoying a good glass of beer was good enough. I guess I'll have to have those shots when I get home... Or maybe I'll just have Gary make me one of his great margaritas!

Hope each of you are well.
Lots of love from Colombia.
Buenas Noches early...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well I'd like to know why Izzie is always sleeping when you are out shopping? She obviously gets her pleasure of shopping from her mother! Take care and we are praying you come home soon.
K

Anonymous said...

Hi Deborah! So, you got to see Raul in Bogota...how fun! That must have been quite a surprise, to see him there. How is your mom enjoying Bogota? I remember it meant so much to me to have my mom there when we went. I love seeing the pictures of your beautiful daughter and can't wait to meet her in person. Hugs,

Zita