Sunday, November 18, 2007

What do girls do? Shop!





Okay, so it was our first day without the guys, and what do we do? Shop! Now, Gary will think this is funny because he knows I hate to shop. But we are in Colombia and it has been fun looking at all of the things that are made here.

Since it is Sunday, they close the roads for a period of time during the day, so everyone goes out and walks, ride bikes, or jogs. It is great, and it is so nice to have the open space to get around. So, today, several of the families walked to a market in the courtyard of a local hotel. It was an up-scale type market and they had some beautiful things. I thought about buying a few things, but decided to think it over, since I know many of these people will be there next week. And of course, we have to wait for Nana to come so we can show her all of the great booths.

Well, the littlest Lee girl is asleep already, kind of like how she is in all of the pictures. I know the pictures aren't very exciting, but we thought we would show you what the market looked like. And I couldn't resist having one of my friends take some pictures of Isabella and I.

Well, I better get to bed myself. I hope all of you are doing well and enjoying the posts and pictures. Lots of love to each of you. And as usual, special hugs and kisses to Daddy and Sean.

Buenas Noches from Colombia.

2 comments:

Jen said...

I am glad you are handling things without Sean and Gary. I am sure it is hard though without them. You will be home before you know it. We miss you.

Jennifer, Andrew, Aubrey and Alexis

Anonymous said...

You and Isabella look great! Maybe when you get home, Isabella can show Kennedy the joys of sleeping in her stroller :-)

All our best,
Suzanne, Cooper, and Kennedy