Monday, December 17, 2007

Visa - Check!


Now that's one tired girl. After all, she had a very busy day today, and had to go to the U.S. Embassy to apply for her Visa. Thankfully, everything went well and I will go back tomorrow afternoon to pick it up. Isabella will stay home with Nana, and will enjoy her last day in Colombia. But I think she is so tired from her busy day, plus her excitement to go home and see Daddy and Sean! And she's not the only one.... both Nana and I are extremely excited. We have most of our luggage packed, and will finish the rest tomorrow. Our day will be begin very early on Wednesday, and our driver will be coming to get us at 4:45 a.m. Yikes! But hey, we don't care...we're just so excited to go home.
So, tonight's post is going to be very short. We're feeling like how Isabella looks in this picture. It was just too cute, that I had to take the shot. She had just gotten done drinking a bottle and just fell asleep. She didn't even care that I was changing her diaper and trying to put her in some PJs without waking her up. And of coure, don't forget the sock, it is half off....and that is usually the state they are in...she is always trying to take them off.
Well, I better get to bed. I'm tired. I hope you all had a wonderful day. Stay tuned for tomorrow's post, as it will be our last one from Colombia!
Love you all.
Buenas Noches from Colombia

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are so glad you are on your way back home. Try to enjoy your last day in Colombia and get plenty of rest before heading home, because I am sure big brother will not let you get a moment's rest once he sees mommy!!

Tim and Amberly said...

Whew! The U.S. Embassy must have been an exciting place. Isabella looks like she gave all she had to give! Don't you wish you could sleep like that?! We hope everything goes well on your last day in Colombia. We will be praying for smooth, safe travel home. We are looking forward to seeing a picture of the Lee family reunited!

Anonymous said...

You are coming home! I am so happy for you, Isabella and your mom. I'm going to try and go to the airport to see you tomorrow even if it is just for a quick hug. I'll try my best!
Have a safe trip,

Zita