Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Muchas Gracias Colombia!!





I can't believe this will be my last post from Colombia. Wow, it has defintely been an exciting journey and a wonderful adventure. As I write this, it is very bittersweet for me. As much as I have wanted to come home, I am very sad about leaving Colombia. This place will always be very special to us. This country gave us our children. Colombia will always hold a very special place in our hearts for that very reason. I remember that when I signed off from our other blog, when we were adopting Sean, I wrote that I knew we would be back for a sibling for him. Well, this time, it is different. We don't know if we will be back for more children or not. We will have to see what life holds for us. But I do know, that we will be back to Colombia someday. This is Sean and Isabella's country and I know that we would like to bring them back here and show it to them. So, on that note, I will not say good-bye.... I will just say, we will see you again one day.
With all of my heart, I am signing off from Colombia. Thank you, Muchas Gracias, y Mi Todo Amor (all my love).
Buenas Noches from Colombia
Besos (Kisses) y Abrazos (Hugs),
The Lee Family
Gary, Deborah, Sean and Isabella

1 comment:

Jen said...

Have a safe trip home. We can't wait for you to come home.

Jennifer, Andrew, Aubrey and Alexis