Sunday, December 2, 2007

Preparing for Christmas





Like I mentioned yesterday, we walked to the local market today. It is such a nice activity to do on Sundays. The majority of the hotel goes to do it, since it is such a nice trip. I was excited to go this week because I had ordered a few things last week from some of the booths. I told them I would come back this week to pick them up. I picked up several things, but my favorite is the Christmas stockings that I got for our family. The lady that made them was so nice and put all of our names on the stockings, and on the back, put the months and years that we adopted Sean and Isabella. They are going to be great additions to our holiday decorations, and will be even more special since they are from Colombia. So, the pictures for today are Isabella "posing" with the stockings. Hope you enjoy them.


Well, Isabella is already asleep and I am watching a holiday movie with Nana. So, this will be a short post for tonight. We hope all of you are well.

Lots of love to each of you.
Buenas Noches from Colombia.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those stockings are as big as she is! We will be praying you hear some good news this week and you can come home soon. Take care,
Karen