Friday, February 8, 2008

My Big Brother, My Little Sister

Wow, it is amazing how fast time flies. I can't believe we have been home almost two months now. Things are going very well over here, and Sean and Isabella are having a great time together. We are slowly getting into a routine with both of the kids, and getting used to being parents of two. We are having a great time, and so are they. Here are some pictures of them playing together:


Playing with our puppies


My chair, your chair

I'm six-months-old today!

Playing on the floor

Going for a run with Daddy

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the pics! Can't wait to see my babies again. Goofus McGee looks like he's having fun with Izzie.

Grandmommy

Kelly said...

Hi Deborah and Gary,

Vince and I just got done looking at the adorable pictures. Life is sure busy now isn't it? It is so awesome that they play together. We plan to update our blog soon as well.

Take care,
Vince and Kelly Pendred

Anonymous said...

They are getting so big. Glad you and children are adjusting to family life.Sending love.

Anonymous said...

You guys are so blessed...and soooo deserving. What a great looking bunch....love you all, Sandy E