Thursday, June 12, 2008

Back-to-back & Head-to-head


Isn't that just the cutest picture? Okay, so Isabella had a few tears beforehand...but hey, she's a girl...she can pull it off. :) And you try to get two kids to smile at the same time at this age. haha

I know it has been awhile since I have posted, so I apologize.

Things have been really good over here, and we are having a great time with the kids. We are getting ready for summertime and a few vacations (back-to-back) that we have planned. It has been awhile since we have been able to plan for vacations. Usually, we were saving all of our vacation time for our trips to Colombia. So, as of right now, we are getting ready to head to a couple weddings. Yes, I said a couple. Our family will be attending two different weddings on the same day - in two different states. Pretty creative , huh? Actually, Gary will be attending a wedding of one of his college friends; and the kids and I will be traveling to a family wedding.

After we attend the two weddings, then we will all come home for a day and half and then we will be heading up to Virginia to see Gary's parents and family. It should be a lot of fun.

We hope you and your families are enjoying the summer. We'll post more photos soon!

Hugs to you all.

1 comment:

Jennifer White said...

I read your entire blog about Isabella. It brought tears to my eyes. Deborah, I am so happy for you. You deserve these beautiful and healthy children!!!!

I think we need to see some pictures of your dad :-) Please tell your family hi from us.

Jennifer White (Zofnas)